Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

HERE’S A THOUGHT...

By Richard Lineberry
 



God is Lord Almighty, Omnipresent King, Lion of Judah, Rock of Ages, King of Kings, Prince of Peace, Provider and King of the Universe.

He is Father, Helper, Guardian, Guide, Beginning and End, Creator and Keeper of all things seen and unseen. Nothing has ever escaped His knowledge. He never has a new thought because He always knew everything.

He always was, is, and ever shall be. He is Unmoved, Unchangeable, Undefeated, and never Undone. He was pierced but eases the pain of others’ wounds. He was persecuted and bound yet He brings freedom. He was dead but authored life. He is risen from the dead and still gives power to those who are dying.

The world can’t understand Him and armies can‘t defeat Him. Leaders often ignore Him. Herod couldn’t kill Him. Nero couldn’t crush Him and the New Age can’t replace Him. There is no one like Him in heaven or upon earth. Kings, Prime Ministers and Presidents will ultimately bow to Him.

He is Light, Life, Holy, Righteous, Love, Mighty, Purity, Eternal. He is my comfort, peace, joy, Lord, Savior, and best friend. He knows me better than I know myself.

I serve Him because I want to. The bond between us is love, his burden is light and His goal for me is abundant life. He knows the future before it happens and gets me ready for it.

When I fall, He lifts me up. When I am lost, He is the Way. When I am confused, He is my wisdom. When I fail, He forgives me.

He will never leave or forsake me, never mislead or lie, forget me, overlook me and never belittle me. He is altogether lovely and does things beyond my wildest expectation. My Heavenly Father can whip the “god of this world” any time or any place. My God is in control and that means all is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment