Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love It When You Worship


I love it when you worship
When you reach deep inside
And offer me
the things you hide

I love it when you praise me
When you give to me your pain
And still
proclaim my reign

You reach Me
You reach Me
You reach deep inside of Me

I love it when it you worship
Though you think I’m far away
Your sacrifice
More dear to Me

I love it when you come
Just to be with Me
And let Me fill you
With My Love

I reach you
I reach you
I reach deep inside of you

I love it when you worship
I enjoy your simple songs
I love
To dance with you

I love it when you work
I enjoy you while you play
Everything about you
Reflecting Me

We reach When you reach my heart
We reach When I reach your heart
We reach Together we reach the world
PD 2.21.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment