Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

PROPHETIC WORD ABOUT OUR NATION


PROPHETIC WORD ABOUT OUR NATION



 


About two Sundays ago, I felt the Lord wanted me to give an instructive to us.  It went like this:
"Pray that  darkness in high places be exposed and replaced with light / righteousness."  Within a few days the current scandals broke about the IRS, the Benghazi scandal and possible cover up and the AP scandal, the DOJ hacking into private phone numbers and emails of press members.   It took a few days of me watching the news before the Lord reminded me that this was that prophecy starting to work out in the natural.

Sunday morning, May 26, 2013, I believe the Lord spoke to me again a prayer/prophecy mix ( which I delivered to Covenant Life Church) saying:

Don't forget to continue to pray that God expose the wickedness in high places with His light.  The "scandals" we are hearing about on the news right now are God's light knocking on the doors of darkness.  Unlike a righteous heart which will invite the Lord to enter through the door into our inner living room, the dark heart will not let Him enter unless it repents.

Pray the Lord of the Breakthrough act on the pleas   of the righteous. Pray the Lord will expose darkness where it is, bring it to shame and to righteous judgment. Pray the Lord deliver our nation from the violence the enemy would do.

Though the kings of the world gather together against His Anointed One, pray the Lord rebuke them and remind them that God has installed His king in the heavens.  The nations are His inheritance.
Lord give us boldness to warn the kings of this world to serve the Lord with fear and trembling, to embrace Christ for His wrath can flare up in a moment.  But to those who embrace Me now, you will always have refuge in Me.

Soldiers!  Do your duty.  Obey the One you signed up to follow.  I am wanting my people to come into unity...one accord, mind and purpose, crying out to Me to heal your land.  At present, as I look at my own body on earth it is like a broken, shattered vessel.

But as you pray for my kingdom to rule in all of your high places, your unity will draw power from my Spirit because you will be agreeing with the Father of Lights whose very presence causes darkness to flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment